Our Canadian Capital Providers Guide is a useful guide assisting Canadian companies or companies seeking to raise capital from Canadian investment institutions including – Venture Capital, Private Equity, Debt Financiers, PIPE Financiers, Angel Investors and others.
Highlights of this report
- Over 400 Canadian Investment Institutions – Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corporate Advisory Firms
- Diversified Investment and Assistance – Start-Ups, Expansion Capital, PIPE, Infrastructure Financing
- Diversified Sectors – IT, Mining, Biotechnology, Cleantech
- International Investment Firms – Including investment firms outside Canada that also invest in Canadian businesses
- Contact Details of over 1,000 key people in these firms
- Available in Excel format
Top 5 Reasons why buyers have purchased this report
1. Canadian technology / e-commerce companies seeking seed and expansion capital
2. Canadian biotechnology / medical devices companies seeking investment capital for their R&D projects
3. Canadian cleantech / renewable energy companies seeking to raise capital from venture capital firms
4. Corporate advisors looking for investment sources from Canada
5. Professionals looking for opportunities in the finance / venture capital industries in Canada
CREDIT CARD (NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED) – Click on Credit Card, this will take you to the Payment Form for you to complete details. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We will e-mail you the report within 24 – 48 hours. This does not require registration process.
BUY NOW (REGISTRATION REQUIRED) – Click Buy Now and complete the process through PayPal (Visa and Mastercard), you can download the report immediately after the purchase.
PAYPAL – You can also complete the purchase using PayPal directly by clicking on the PayPal logo and take you straight to the PayPal page. We will e-mail you the reports within 24-48 hours after the payment confirmation.
Refund Policy:US$20.00 Administration Fee applies.
Report Format: Excel Format Download & We will also e-mail the files to you.
Report Download Problems:Please send usan e-mail to email@example.com if you are unable to download the report or if you have not received any e-mail from us after 48 hours.
Buyers who have purchased this report have also purchased the following reports:
Global CleanTech and Environmental Capital Providers Guide
Global Mining and Resources Capital Providers Guide
Global Biotechnology Capital Providers Guide
Canadian Capital Providers Guide
The following shows the sample information contained in this database; the actual file is in Excel format.
Company Name: 32 Degrees Capital
Description: Canadian investment firm, with approx. $100m funds under management, primarily in energy sectors including renewable energy sectors.
Founded in 2004, 32 Degrees Capital is an energy-focused private equity firm based in Calgary, Canada.
The firm follows a diversified energy strategy, making investments in partnership with management teams in early stage oil and gas companies and energy service, equipment and manufacturing businesses.
The majority of the Firm’s investments are made in Canada; however, consideration is made for U.S. and International opportunities.
Address: Suite 310, 633-6th Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, AB T2P 2Y5, Canada
Phone Number: 403-695-1074
Fax Number: 403-233-8040
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Contact 1: Mr. Larry Evans, Partner
Key Contact 2: Mr. D. David Ambedian, Partner
Key Contact 3: Mr. Mitch Putnam, Partner
Company Name: Aberdeen Gould
Description: Aberdeen Gould Capital Markets Ltd., is an independent financial investment firm that offers Investment Banking, Corporate Advisory and Equity Capital Markets services to small and mid-market companies.
The company’s focus is on private and public companies in the Manufacturing, Resources and Technology sectors.
Address: 55 St. Clair Avenue West, Suite 401, Toronto, Ontario, M4V 2Y7, Canada
Phone Number: 416-488-2887
Fax Number: 416-488-1233
General email: email@example.com
Key Contact 1: Mr. Sam Ho, Partner
Key Contact 2: Dr. Louis Hébert , Senior Advisor