Our Australian Capital Providers Guide includes various venture capital, private equity providers and corporate advisory firms that invest in Australian opportunities. It is a useful guide for Australian and New Zealand businesses seeking funding in Australia.
Highlights of this Guide
More than 150 investment institutions
More than 800 contacts – Names, Title, Address, E-mail, Phone Number
Investment Firms investing in diversified industries
Available in Excel Format
Investors providing capital for Start-Ups, Middle Stage business, Expansion Capital, Infrastructure and other
Top 5 Reasons to use this Guide
1. For Australian IT or Digital Media companies seeking funding
2. For Australian biotechnology / medical devices companies seeking funding
3. For Australian businesses looking for expansion or acquisition capital
4. For advisors looking for investment partners or investments for their clients
5. For listed companies looking for alternative funding sources
CREDIT CARD (NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED) –
- Click on Credit Card, this will take you to the Payment Form for you to complete details. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We will e-mail you the report within 24 – 48 hours. This does not require registration process.
BUY NOW (REGISTRATION REQUIRED) –
- Click Buy Now and complete the process through PayPal (Visa and Mastercard), you can download the report immediately after the purchase.
- You can also complete the purchase using PayPal directly by clicking on the PayPal logo and take you straight to the PayPal page. We will e-mail you the reports within 24-48 hours after the payment confirmation.
We will e-mail you the reports within 24-48 hours after the payment confirmation.
Refund Policy: US$20.00 Administration Fee applies
Report Download Problems: Please send us an e-mail if you are unable to download the report.
Buyers who have purchased this report have also purchased the following:
Global CleanTech and Environmental Capital Providers Guide
Global Biotechnology Capital Providers Guide
Global Mining and Resources Capital Providers Guide
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL PROVIDERS GUIDE
The following shows the sample information contained in this database; the actual file is in Excel format.
Company Name: Advent Private Capital Pty Ltd.
Founded in 1984, Melbourne based Advent Private Capital is among the most experienced private equity investment firms in Australia, having invested in over 80 companies since inception. Key Sectors: Greentech / Renewable Energy, Biotechnology, IT & Internet, Telecommunications Traditional Businesses
Level 17, HWT Tower 40 City Road Southbank VIC 3006 AustraliaPhone Number: 61-3-9690-9566
Fax Number: 61-3-9690-9466
General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rupert Harrington, Managing Director, E-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Brian Ball, Managing Director, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Robert Radcliffe-Smith, Executive Director, E-mail:email@example.com
Affinity Equity Partners Australia Pty Ltd.
Affinity Equity Partners is an independently owned buyout fund manager established in March 2004 following the spin-off of the UBS Capital Asia Pacific team – the successful private equity arm of UBS AG in the region, from UBS. Typical investment ranges from $30m to $100m.Key Sectors: Cleantech & New Energy, Technology, Telecommunications, Traditional Businesses
Level 7, 61 York Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Fax Number: 61-2-9299-0809
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Brett Sutton, Partner, E-mail: email@example.com